[page_header subtext= » »]Our four main activities[/page_header]
[icon_text title= »Carrying out technological watches and defining strategies » icon= »calendar »]
- Monitor and adapt to the continuously changing context, observe, study, analyze, and interpret to better understand complex situations and propose consolidation and development scenarios.
- Define context-sensitive strategies around realistic and achievable objectives, draw up action plans, and prepare the necessary evaluation and feedback mechanisms that enable timely process adjustments to achieve the expected results within the allotted time frame.
[/icon_text][icon_text title= »Fostering Economic Development » icon= »signal »]
- Identify market opportunities as well as potential legal and regulatory obstacles to project development.
- Mobilize levers of economic development and seek out support and financing at the local, national and European levels.
- Secure the requisite authorizations, accreditations and permits.
- Support regional projects and provide solutions to regional economic, environmental and social issues.
- Create, acquire and sell, exploit directly or indirectly, in free management or otherwise, any industrial and commercial establishement, any participation in French or foreign companies, created or to be created, which can be related directely or indirectly to the corporate object
- Play an intermediation role with public authorities.[/icon_text]
[row][icon_text title= »Developing Human Potential » icon= »users »]
- Detect and develop talents: observe, detect, evaluate, support, develop talents, update talents
- Strengthen the resistance of women and men, and enable them to improve their ability to take action by all professional, ethical, nutritional, energetic and therapeutic means.
- Provide training and coaching services, personal growth counseling, as well as health care based on traditional Chinese medicine.
[/icon_text][icon_text title= »Link up actors to create useful synergies » icon= »thumbs-o-up »]
- Identify key actors at the regional, national, and international levels and establish links between them that enable them to realize their objectives and carry out their projects.
- Assist actors and project owners in the preparation and organization of encounters and meetings with public decision-makers and private-sector partners.
- Bring together then federate the resources and energies to create conditions favorable to project development.